Cabbage, Kale and Apple Salad
- 1/2 Head Cabbage (more if desired)
- 1 head of Kale
- 2 Apples
- 4-6 Tablespoons Olive Oil (Oil of your choice)
- 2-4 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar to taste
- De-stem your Kale and cut or tear into bit size pieces. Place in a bowl. Drizzle 2 T of oil and salt onto your kale, and massage until each leaf is coated. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Slice your Cabbage very thinly. Throw into your bowl. Lightly Salt and Pepper your cabbage.
- Cut your apples into cubes or matchsticks and throw into the bowl.
- Add your Vinegar and 2 Tablespoons of the oil into your bowl.
- Toss until well coated. Taste to see if you need more seasoning, oil or vinegar.