Collard Greens with Peppers & Mushrooms
- 1 Bunch of Collard Greens; Cleaned, De-stemmed, and Cut into bit size pieces.
- 1 Bell Pepper cleaned and diced
- 1 lb of cremini mushrooms, cut in quarters.
- 1 Tbs Oil
- 1 Tbs butter
- 2 Tbs cup water
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- In saute pan on high heat, add 1 Tablespoon Oil and 1 Tablespoon Butter.
- Add mushrooms and saute until browned. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add a bit more oil then peppers. Saute until softened. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add your greens with about a 2 Tbs of water, then cover to wilt for about 3-5 minutes * You can add a bouillon cube for additional flavoring.
- Place your cooked mushrooms and peppers back into your pan with about 2 Tbs of Apple Cider Vinegar cook a bit longer then serve warm.
You can serve this dish over a grain, like rice or quinoa. This is a great side dish and can be bulked up by adding some beans.