Veggie bread – Gluten Free (Adapted from Green Kitchen Stories)
- Food Processor
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees.
- 1 head of Broccoli, ‘riced’ into Flour, in food processor (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup Chickpea Flour (Garbanzo Bean or Besan Flour)
- 4 Eggs
- Salt, Pepper and Seasoning to taste (Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Etc)
1. Prepare your baking sheet, line it with parchment.
2. Add all 4 ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
3. Mix well with your hands until everything binds well together into a ball
4. Put your mixture onto the prepare baking sheet and form it into a square, by pressing down the ‘dough’ and patting it into a square or some type of form.
5. Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes until gold brown. Let cool.
Great for Sandwiches, or Pizzas
Refrigerate up to 3 days.
Freezer – Wrap in plastic wrap and place in Freezer for up to 3 months.
I enjoyed my bread warmed in the toaster oven then topped with hummus and avocado. You can make some great vegetable sandwiches with this flatbread. Especially if you haven’t been able to eat “bread” in a long time, imagine how creative you can get!